Escalade/Esky Full LED 3rd Brake Light Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blinking brake lights are a good idea.
A system that would send the dicknose behind me a text message telling them to get their nose out of their phone and hit the brakes would be a great idea.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yeah as much as I know it's 100% the other persons fault and I might get a paycheck out of it, I still don't want to be in a f-ing wreck ever;)

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Who’s the member that can do the Escalade third brake light mod?

There used to be a couple guys on here that did them.... I'm not sure anyone does them anymore. You can buy a fully lit Esky 3rd on EBay pretty cheap now from what I understand.

la silver bullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There used to be a couple guys on here that did them.... I'm not sure anyone does them anymore. You can buy a fully lit Esky 3rd on EBay pretty cheap now from what I understand.
You got a link I was looking into the replicas but not sure if the lights are fully lit.

ussuburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check my rig out... regular OEM esky third brake light and OEM esky tail lights..
Very easy install and did not cost that much to get the spoiler color matched...
Just wish the OEM 3rd Brake light did the whole top strip and not the middle portion... cheap GM move...IMG_20181208_1558041.jpg
IMG_20181208_1557556.jpg