Escalade/Esky Full LED 3rd Brake Light Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

geelevert

Reaction score
Yes and new leds are inserted. You have to cut the housing open, drill the holes and then insert the led's
Ok thanks for info, I contacted vegasf6 and hope he gets back to me. I live in California and asked if I could be done in a weekend so I could drive to vegas (and do some gambling).

geelevert

Reaction score
Yes and new leds are inserted. You have to cut the housing open, drill the holes and then insert the led's
I did some research and found a company WWW.ALABAMALEDS.COM that sat they can custom make a led strip in whatever color and length. I emailed them with a request for a strip that has 46 white led's exactly 1 inch apart 12v for a vehicle. The process seems pretty simple, open the 3rd brake light housing drill out the holes and mount the lights and wire to existing wiring harness. Well I hope it's easy lol. I'll post if I blow up my existing 3rd brake light or get it to work

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I did some research and found a company WWW.ALABAMALEDS.COM that sat they can custom make a led strip in whatever color and length. I emailed them with a request for a strip that has 46 white led's exactly 1 inch apart 12v for a vehicle. The process seems pretty simple, open the 3rd brake light housing drill out the holes and mount the lights and wire to existing wiring harness. Well I hope it's easy lol. I'll post if I blow up my existing 3rd brake light or get it to work

The housing is allmmolded together you have to cut the entire back off of it to access everything. You can't just separate it.

Send it to vegasf6, the strip won't be as good as the stuff he is using.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think your right, I hope he still does them when asked
He did a few months ago when I asked him before I found mine. If anyone has one for sale, he will point you to them first

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Tripn88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the thread where someone made the brake lights blink a few times every time power was applied? I can't seem to find it. Tia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9