Engine Swaps / Superchargers / Turbo Systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJEngineering

New England Tuning
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pick the truck, pick your engine. Let MJ Engineering and Performance do the rest. We have built some of the most wicked trucks in the northeast and have experience with every power adder on the market. Whatever your goals power wise we have built it already! Take a look at our portfolio on fb and get in touch!

Call Today 508.320.6807

http://facebook.com/mjengineeringperformance

JimmyKGB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want an LS6 put into my 06 Yukon Denali...lol. Is that even realistic?? I dont want to do it myself its above my skill level.

OP
OP
M

MJEngineering

New England Tuning
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your Denali comes with a 6.0 which is capable of making over 1000 horsepower. We do not suggest an engine swap for your application.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much for THIS mod?

:Whoa:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
ill take 2

Whats the most outrages motor swap have you done? Or the most power you had a customers car put out. Just curious id like to a kick ass motor setup one day.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
u do jus trucks? just askin but how hard would it be to drop a 350 or 454 dual carborated in a mitsubishi expo? lol

OP
OP
M

MJEngineering

New England Tuning
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have built many high output engines in the 800-1300 horse range. Over time we have tried each common setup, big displacement/compression, big turbo and big supercharger. If you want big power in your truck, stroke the 6.0 and do a big single or twin turbos.

Check out our portfolio page and also the fb pics http://m3-industries.com/mje/portfolio.html

We actually do more cars than trucks. We only work with LS stuff usually and even then almost always fuel injection. There is no reason we see to use carbs anymore for 4 stroke engines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14