Engine/Motor Mount Trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that part number comes up as a "right" side mount, does it also fit the left?
That's weird because if you go to Rockauto the mounts are the same on both sides, just one part number for either side. I was looking at reviews on Amazon and one guy said it fit his 07 Tahoe so it looks like it fits the NNBS.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear! Jeez man, you got people going custom when there is an option already available. In an age where information travels faster than ever, cant believe we are so late to get this info.

So now I wonder what else is interchangeable with the H3 Hummer and police cars.

Transmission difference?

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been watching these motor mount threads for a while and I'm amazed that those of you who've had your mounts replaced especially at a dealer are still using production mounts. I work for a police vehicle fleet with almost 200 Tahoe's. GM put out a bulletin in like 2008 for a heavy duty replacement mount that does not have fluid in it. Part number 25847739. It does not show up when the parts guy looks up a mount so I can't blame them but the service dept. should have access to it. We have replaced almost every left side mount in the fleet with these and had zero failures. Police drive these things far harder than probably any of you and no failures. Just ask the parts dept. to order this number.

Order placed! Mount on it's way. I'll install this one on the left side, and probably use one of the new standard mounts I have in the stash on the passenger side. :D

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you take a comparison pic when you get the old one out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

techbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we sticky this thread? The solid rubber OEM mount might be the perfect solution to all of our motor mount woes.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's actually the passenger side part number for an H3 with the 5.3L. In case that wasn't mentioned already.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's actually the passenger side part number for an H3 with the 5.3L. In case that wasn't mentioned already.
Another thing... A review on Amazon states it worked well on an 07 Tahoe. The description on rockauto describes it as a conventional mount where as the yukon mount for mine is described as hydraulic (obviously). Just another reason to believe this would work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd