Energy Suspension Front Swaybar End Links and Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottbrew92

Reaction score
i know Energy Suspensions doesn't list a kit for our vehicles but I know people are running them and have been try to find out which part number is being used. Anyone who has done this would be a great help..!!!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used their online PDF catalog and it has instructions on how to measure for the correct length and get the part numbers. It's under universal endlinks. For fronts only, they don't have rears I don't believe.

OP
OP
scottbrew92

scottbrew92

Reaction score
Yeah I’m just interested in the front kit....guess I’ll have to measure everything out. I was hoping someone had done it and had the part numbers.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m just interested in the front kit....guess I’ll have to measure everything out. I was hoping someone had done it and had the part numbers.
It depends on how lifted or lowered you are. I could go look up the ones I used but I'm lowered 2" in the front on spindles. You want your swaybar parallel and that's why you need to measure.

OP
OP
scottbrew92

scottbrew92

Reaction score
Ok, I gotcha...I’m installing the 7.5in lift on my 07 Tahoe and the oem link bushings basically fell apart unbolting them and my 07 Yukon,or my sons I should say now, is lifted 3in.
and mysteriously lost one along the way and needs replacing. Appreciate the info...!!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I gotcha...I’m installing the 7.5in lift on my 07 Tahoe and the oem link bushings basically fell apart unbolting them and my 07 Yukon,or my sons I should say now, is lifted 3in.
and mysteriously lost one along the way and needs replacing. Appreciate the info...!!
With that much of a lift you definitely need longer ones than stock. Their catalog will guide you through it.

OP
OP
scottbrew92

scottbrew92

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the help, got it pulled this morning installing the lift and I’ll just measure the stock bushings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins