Emergency kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you keep an emergency kit in your trucks?

I have decent sized toolbox filled with all sorts of goodies. Tow straps, chains, jumper cables, tool kit, bungee cords, etc.

I also have a bug out bag, coolant, oil, and a winter supplemental kit with extra food, water, and a blanket.

I'm curious to hear what you guys have (if anything), and also how you store/organize it all.

20170317_215842.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two girls that take up any available space with their backpacks, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. The only "emergency kit" that I have space for is a credit card in my wallet. :(

mmeachem

Reaction score
How many of you keep an emergency kit in your trucks?

I have decent sized toolbox filled with all sorts of goodies. Tow straps, chains, jumper cables, tool kit, bungee cords, etc.

I also have a bug out bag, coolant, oil, and a winter supplemental kit with extra food, water, and a blanket.

I'm curious to hear what you guys have (if anything), and also how you store/organize it all.

View attachment 77039
I currently have a crate with some blankets, jackets, long sleeves, gloves, antifreeze, oil, bungee cords, duck tape. I also have a full size jack and spare, since my one underneath wont come down at all. I also have some tools in a tool bag.

And of course some rags, quick detailer and tire shine [emoji1430]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I currently have a crate with some blankets, jackets, long sleeves, gloves, antifreeze, oil, bungee cords, duck tape. I also have a full size jack and spare, since my one underneath wont come down at all. I also have some tools in a tool bag.

And of course some rags, quick detailer and tire shine [emoji1430]

I don't know what gm was thinking with that spare tire holder. You must not have any room back there with all the stuff you have. I know, necessary, but it still sux.

mmeachem

Reaction score
I don't know what gm was thinking with that spare tire holder. You must not have any room back there with all the stuff you have. I know, necessary, but it still sux.
Yeah room is minimal but this summer I'll probably chop that garbage off from down there.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep chains, a rope and an extra quart of oil for when I get that "check eng oil lvl" warning