Eibach Sway Bars - Install Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaUsedMCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id been wondering: how does eibach compare to hotchkis? and if my Tahoe is stock ride height, will sway bars be all that beneficial?

OP
OP
vjr021

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just posted in your other thread about this... Sways will help regardless of height... You will wonder how your truck never tipped over.

pnap88p

Reaction score
do you feel this mod was well worth it and did you consider any other choices in brand and was it pretty much just a swap out and rebolt situation with no hangups (like no extra cutting or anjusting needed??)

OP
OP
vjr021

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any brands will make a huge difference. I hear DJM's are a little thiker in front.

I wouldn't have another truck without upgraded bars.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the 2/3 drop with front an rear sways does anyone think I will rubb with 305/45/22??? I have a alight rubb now when backing up an wheel turned all the way to the right

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm doing the Eibach 2/3 drop on Monday, look for a write up next week... and yes this will work for any 2/3 drop, maybe even a 3/5.

I have been driving it for a month with NO drop and have not had any issues...

What size tires do you have ??and are you keeping that same tire size after installing the eibach 2/3 kit ???

pmexpert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was thinking to have that set together with springs to make Esky lower for 2". But finally decided to put sway bars only. Sway bars are still on back order for 4 weeks so seems to be popular ))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts