EFI Live Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Soundmound

Soundmound

Reaction score
It's used, but gently. Bought it off a TBI Agent in Tennessee and he got it from Black Bear. Its in the box with all the parts and I'd like to get $250. You know you will need to pull a map from your truck and send it to BB right? and that is an additional cost?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's used, but gently. Bought it off a TBI Agent in Tennessee and he got it from Black Bear. Its in the box with all the parts and I'd like to get $250. You know you will need to pull a map from your truck and send it to BB right? and that is an additional cost?
Correct, it's $325 for a tune and license plus the Autocal.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#15 Do you see how stupid this is yet?
We'll see if u make it. It makes for a much more stable classifieds section so we don't have these guys who have scammed other forums popping up over here and trying to hock something they don't own or just running a hustle. Earn your post the right way or try ebay..no post count required..hope u have good feedback there..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Soundmound

Soundmound

Reaction score
I do actually. I just haven't been active in the forum in a long time because money gets tight and truck fun suffers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts