eBay headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just watched the cold start vid, Whats your setup?
Exhaust leak.

Lol, jk. It's a 6.0 with a stage 3 cam and all the supporting mods--pushrods, springs, etc. 1 3/4 long tubes, catless y pipe, mbrp muffler and 3000 convertor. You should check out my build page.

OP
OP
brotten

brotten

Reaction score
Update
Got it leveled and new tire on 2 weeks ago and put in the shop last week for the tranny
c2fb5f4054d537f3e55f52a50ded0e37.jpg
This is after leveling and new tire
I like the new look
I need to do a little rust repair and get some painted flare at some point in time...

I'll be working on the headers exhaust and getting the tune done in the next couple of weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
brotten

brotten

Reaction score
Finally got the long tubes and exhaust done today it was a 7hr ass kicker for various reasons and that was in a professional shop on a lift.

FYI the clamps that come with the Speed engineering long tubes suck
Just order 7 stainless dynomax 33272 to replace all the crap clamps that can with the headers and cat back.

I've got several exhaust leaks and need to retorqued the headers but it sounds mean hopefully after I get the leaks fixed I can post up a decent video.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got the long tubes and exhaust done today it was a 7hr ass kicker for various reasons and that was in a professional shop on a lift.

FYI the clamps that come with the Speed engineering long tubes suck
Just order 7 stainless dynomax 33272 to replace all the crap clamps that can with the headers and cat back.

I've got several exhaust leaks and need to retorqued the headers but it sounds mean hopefully after I get the leaks fixed I can post up a decent video.

Pitfalls of an inexpensive set of headers I suppose. My American Racing longtubes might have been expensive but there were zero headaches except the oil dipstick tube and that was because I tried to use a Dorman one. And no leaks. But I'm glad you got yours on, looking forward to a video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie