EBay drop kit question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo..... nobody has used this kit?

I understand the quality of us v Chinese stuff, however, I'm curious to see if anyone used this kit with success

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Sooo..... nobody has used this kit?

I understand the quality of us v Chinese stuff, however, I'm curious to see if anyone used this kit with success
https://m.ebay.com/itm/2000-06-Chev...m=253485470207&_trksid=p2056116.c100935.m2460

Has anyone used a kit like this?

I understand norcal has a bunch of kits but it's about $250 more. Can there really be that big of a difference? I can get this kit and billstein 4600s for the price of the tbss kit

I'll still be getting the endlinks and bump stops from norcal just trying to make my money stretch as far as I can
This kit specifically? Probably not. A kit from a company that sells their products on eBay? Yes, people have used those and had success.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This kit specifically? Probably not. A kit from a company that sells their products on eBay? Yes, people have used those and had success.

I don't necessarily mean this exact I mean a no name from eBay lol

OlHeadz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a combination of Belltech and ebay on my truck. I went with the Belltech keys, rear springs, and shocks. I went with a set of spindles from ebay and they were very good quality. Everything went together well and I installed new control arms, amd bearings at the same time. The truck rides phenomenal and I've got around 10k on the setup so far without an issue.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a combination of Belltech and ebay on my truck. I went with the Belltech keys, rear springs, and shocks. I went with a set of spindles from ebay and they were very good quality. Everything went together well and I installed new control arms, amd bearings at the same time. The truck rides phenomenal and I've got around 10k on the setup so far without an issue.

Thank you
Do you have a link to what you used?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26