Easy 4-Hi mod - Simple All High Chip 03-06 model years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWhiteDevil

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Isnt this already incredibly simple dor the 00 to 02? Ground yellow wire off the low beam. And for a 6 hi create an insulated jumper for the relays under the fuse panel... ? Is there something I dont know?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isnt this already incredibly simple dor the 00 to 02? Ground yellow wire off the low beam. And for a 6 hi create an insulated jumper for the relays under the fuse panel... ? Is there something I dont know?
Yes it's pretty easy but there are some who don't want any jumpers in their fuse panel. And BTW you need a diode in the jumper or it won't work.

d-alex-l

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm just going to give mine to the next diesel truck owner/driver I see. I'd offer it for sale here, but it's not worth shipping. Sorry guise.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I'm just going to give mine to the next diesel truck owner/driver I see. I'd offer it for sale here, but it's not worth shipping. Sorry guise.
Would be like a $1 to ship anywhere in the world lol. Help some homies out

Okiedave

Reaction score
Installed this today in the wife's 04 Denali, very very simple. Kicks on the fogs and keeps on the lows, when High in engaged. If the fogs are already on, they remain on.

Shipped nice and quick, received just a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh