Ducks Unlimited Hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is a bone stock factory Ducks Unlimited edition Tahoe.

Here's another for sale ...Vehicle Specifics for 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe Z-71 Ducks Unlimited

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001...6343829?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a826de715

2001 Chevy Tahoe Z-71 4x4 with a Rare Ducks Unlimited Package. Just turned 126k this week. The Ducks Unlimited Package included a Z-71 Off Road Package along with Custom Door Panels and Headrests with the Duck Logo embroidered in the leather. This vehicle was also upgraded with a VCR, Rear DVD Player and Alpine Stereo. I am the 3rd Owner of this Vehicle. It was a locally owned truck purchased new in 2001 by the President of Grotto Pizza. It was sold to the Vice-President of Grotto Pizza and then to me. Since I have owned the truck I have invested over $5,500 into the vehicle. It is not 100%, but it is a very solid running truck with no known mechanical problems at this time. All work has been done either at the dealer or by a good friend of mine who is the lead mechanic at a local dealership. The truck has a clean Carfax with the only issue listed as an accident reported on 6/2002 by the original owner. I have taken the truck on the beach twice since I have owned it and the 4WD worked great. Since it is a Delaware (salt state) truck, it does have some undercarriage surface rust but NO CANCER.

EXTERIOR: NEW PAINT January 2013 Custom Flat Black paint job. Running Boards, Brush Guard, Taillight Covers and Fog Lights (left fog light missing cover). NEW Black Aftermarket Wheels. Nitto Dune Grappler 285/70/R17 Off Road Tires with about 40% Tread remaining. I am actually surprised how quite they are on the road with such aggressive tread, but they are. Full size BF Goodrich TA Spare tire 100% New. Factory heavy duty Tow Package with Brake control.

INTERIOR: NON SMOKER OWNED SINCE NEW. Two-tone leather with Duck Head embroidered on all headrests and door panels. Driver seat is slightly more worn. Carpets are in good condition with no tears or rips or burns. Some stains, but not bad. Floor mats front and rear. Ducks Unlimited Rear cargo area mat is included and in good condition. Both front seats are power and heated. Rear seats fold down flat to extend cargo area. Headliner is in perfect condition. Air Conditioning works great and blows super cold. Truck has Rear Air Conditioning too. 3 AC Plugs for phones/gps etc. Aftermarket Alpine in dash CD player with Aux Plug (missing 1 knob). Aftermarket VCR and Rear DVD Player and flip up LCD Screen in center console. (plays DVD's, but I think it needs a new remote because I cant seem to work the menu). Automatic headlights. All dash lights work. Cruise control works. One of the lock slides on the rear door is missing. The drivers side rear window fell off track a few months ago, I managed to get it back on and up, and it seems ok now.

ENGINE/MECHANICAL: Truck is in 100% mechanical condition with no known problems. Starts up fine, idles good. Engine is smooth and powerful 5.3l V8. Transmission shifts fine with no slips of problems. 4WD works fine in High and Low. Exhaust shows surface rust, but my mechanic just checked it out and told me it is quite solid. Charging system is 100%. Brakes are all new within a year and have more than 50% pads remaining. Here is a list of the specific things I have repaired or replaced since I have owned the truck:

6/11 Replaced Starter, All 4 Shocks (Best Monroes), All 4 Brake Rotors, Front & Rear Brake Pads, Rear Differential Cover, Air Filter, Transmission Fluid and Filter, Front and Rear Differential Fluid.
8/11 Ignition Switch on Steering Column
6/12 Air Conditioner Belt & Belt Tensioner, Battery (AZ Gold), Wiper Blades, Rear Hatch Pistons
8/12 Alternator Belt, Tensioner and Pulley, ALL Brake Lines with non corrosive type front & rear ($1,300), Front Right & Left Wheel Bearing Assemblies Complete.
4/13 New Lifetime Warranty Starter

I have changed the oil every 3,000 miles with Penziol High Mileage Oil and Filter.

The only reason I am selling the truck is that I have started driving more and I am looking for something a bit smaller with better gas mileage. I absolutely love this truck and I am sure a new owner will as well.

KBB/Carfax Values the truck in "GOOD" condition at $8,835. I am asking $7,500 OBO. I will also entertain a Full or Partial trade for a Subaru Wagon (Legacy or Forester) that books out around the same. I may also be able to add a little cash if the Subaru is nicer.

CLEAR TITLE IN HAND READY TO GO. Please contact me if you are interested. Please no LOW Ballers or Tire Kickers. I have been 100% honest and straight forward with everything I know about this truck, so expect no surprises.

iceman15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sniff sniff I smell troll...

X2 1 post Nd its an ad and repeating info on a tahoe forum

Thanks for the welcome, I'm checking out these gas swilling small RV's as my neighbor is selling an 03 one owner loaded LT.

You could say researching. No the ad isn't mine broswing through post's I saw it and in my research saw this on ebay and thought I'd share.

I look on ebay and people want twice as much as she does! I'm hesitant at $5 and some are trying to get $10 for these :Plugged:

Outgoing Transportation Secretary: Gas Prices Will Never Go Down

“The kinds of vehicles people drive I think will change dramatically,” LaHood said. “I believe that in the year 2025 when the gas standard goes to 54.5, I think just about every family in America will have some form of a hybrid.”

LaHood said that even with today’s high gas prices, “people want better gas mileage.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/28/Outgoing-LaHood-Gas-Prices-Will-Never-Go-Down

stevedonato

Reaction score
2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 4.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 5.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 3.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)b.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)f.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 4.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 4.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 5.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 3.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)f.jpg I might have found a rare one. A 2000 Suburban Ducks unlimited edition. Not a **. it has the embroider ducks logo and duck wings on the front leather is dark gray on light tan seats duck logo also on all head rests and decal ducks on the rear quarter panels it has some strange stereo equipment on the passenger side of the console as well. I can buy this truck for $ 2k maybe even $1,800 4wd not working well has 200k miles and very minor what looked like tranny fluid leak but not even a drop comes off the drip, Handles sloppy, shocks must be shot also rare in suburban at that time a Sunroof. everything else works. Rides kind of rough. Needs alignment and balance. Also has unusual all Black rims. Leather not ripped. Just don't know if could be very expensive to fix 4WD issue. when it finally does go into 4wd only low cannot get it into 4wd hi. Tranny shifts good. No maint Documentation. 3 previous owners. Florida truck no rust. Paint execellent. Is it worth it?
2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)b.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)b.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 3.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 5.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 4.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 4.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 5.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 3.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)b.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)f.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)f.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)f.jpg

stevedonato

Reaction score
I can buy a 2000 ducks unlimited edition SUBURBAN 4x4 with power moonroof. Is this a one of a kind? I never heard of them making this edition in Suburban? I can get it for $2000. 200k miles fairly mint in and out. see page three of this discussion for additional photos of2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 3.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 5.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 1.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)f.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 5.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 5.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2390 (St. Petersburg) 1.jpg 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 - $2290 (St. Petersburg)f.jpg the Ducks Suburban. Is it worth it?

Reaction score
I had one of these in the late 90's. It was awesome. Metallic Green...couldn't figure out what was missing on it with the exception of some kick ass audio components. Did find, however, that the brakes were under spec'ed and had to upgrade them.

Hodriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay so I've been trying to figure this out for months, my hoe is no regular hoe. It's the 'Ducks Unlimited' outfitters edition. The only problem is; after moths of research I can find literally NOTHING about it as far as how many were made, options, etc. I would really like to know because my hoe is just a mix of every package out there. What i mean is it has some of the z71 options (skids, shocks, locker) but not all of them (no badges, diff wheels & interior).
So I was just wondering if anyone can help me, I would love to fine more info on my truck! Because to be honest, I've NEVER seen one like it.
Heres some specs:
1999 LS 4 door 4WD
- Pewter paint/trim stripes/ DU logos
- 1 tone tan leather interior with embroidered ducks unlimited logos on freakin everything, but everything is stitched a little bit different...
- electronic 4wd
-3.42 rear end with G80 (the locker is gone now, but thats what it came with)
-16x8 american racing wheels
-color matched fender flares which i've never seen before, possibly z71 (also came with it)
-color matched bug shield with DU logo
-black tube side steps, and black tubular brush guard
-Barn doors
-there are not 4x4, z71 stickers anywhere.
It also has a 'conversion vehicle manufacturer' sticker on the back door.
If you get any response let me know. I have a 98 Ducks Unllimited 2door Tahoe. Can’t find any info from anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727