Ducks Unlimited Hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
autowp.ru_chevrolet_tahoe_ducks_unlimited_1.jpg

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i want that roof rack is that off of the newer z71s like 04 05?? also is that how it came facotry??? ive never seen one like it if so

OP
OP
B

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that is more of a prototype version, as all the ones (maybe three) that I've seen have different fender flares and the regular roof rack. Also, there isn't a duck head on the door, just another trim stripe running along the panel. Also, i believe the winch was optional and the cheaper option was the bull bar type bumper guard. The wheels on mine are American racing alloys too, not those chrome 10 holes.

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one shown is "fully optioned". I personally think, while usefull the roof rack is a little tacky. Im sure most opted for the standard roof rack. Your right though. Most vary slightly but I have seen a few for sale that look like the one pictured above, less the roof rack. My guess is the interior features were standard for the most part (gun case etc) with optional exterior packages. All of the DU editions Ive seen are based on Z71 models so Im sure larger flares etc were optional, with the Z71 stuff standard. Ill have to do more digging but thats what Ive come up with so far. I havent called the number I was given for Chevrolet Media Center yet to dig up more info.

OP
OP
B

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave it to Chevy to offer a 33" tire with 3.42 gears.

Oh, I had a G80 too. :chicken:

But honestly, on a vehicle that GM designed specifically for the outdoorsman, off road terrain, and beefy tires, you'd think that they would gear it a little better...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3