Drunk with cash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James909

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do not buy from these guys... They charge your credit card before they ship your product. Then they give you the run around about tracking numbers and shipping.

+1 I ordered a 5901 from them and after a month it hadn't shipped and I did not hear a word from them unless I contacted them. To which they replied that it was backordered and it would ship shortly. I asked them to cancel my order which they said they did on 12/29 but I have yet to see the refund.

lakaw

Reaction score
hmm really? ive never had a problem with them.

I'm just stating my experience with them last month. I just upgraded my audio and wanted to buy some speakers from them. They charged my credit card before they had shipped the product. Then told me three different times that they were sending me a tracking number. I then told them I was going to contact my credit card company, and they asked for a chance to credit my card. I got an email from them a couple of days later saying they couldn't credit my account back because my card expired at the end of the month. WTF? Needless to say my CC company got my money back.

I would just avoid them and spare yourself the trouble.

Sorry for the thread jack...

Last edited:
OP
OP
ravingmadman

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
So I bought that scytek alarm. I figure if I totally hate it, at least I'll gain the knowledge of how to install an alrm from it. I also bought a cheap, super generic brand am/fm/cd/mp3 with an sd card slot, usb, and an 1/8th" aux jack, a 600 watt amp, a wolo long tube air horn, 4" driving lights to replace my broken bumber lights, new solenoids for my door poppers, and a cable backup for my solenoids in case my battery goes dead.

I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on this thing in the form of stereo equipment- just some basic stuff. I have yet to do the 4-high conversion, but I'll be adding that to the stack. Might do it sunday. We'll see.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
scytek is a great company i have been using them for about 4 years now and love them very easy installs and excellent tech support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpark1975