Dropping a Z71???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am wanting to drop my 01 Z71, however I am unable to find a company to accomadate me.. Any help????????

the djm 3/5.5 kit on my site rides very well. on my customers avalance trucks the djm tahoe springs for the trailblazer springs have been a noticeable better ride.

The complete kit
front a arms
front shocks
rear drop trailblazer springs
rear hardware kit
rear shocks

$825 and ride is very good.

anything else just hollar

Tony

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes it will ive been dropping the z71 tahoes since late 98 when they came out. but by far the djm rear trailblazer spring is the best ride. Only thing i forgot is if you have autoride or not?

OP
OP
B

boostedgsxr1k

Reaction score
not that ia am aware of.. no sensor on shocks. I have the red billstein shocks if that helps

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yup your set to go then and it will ride nice

OP
OP
B

boostedgsxr1k

Reaction score
and the kit has new shocks?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

also what is the front camber like?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes new shocks and no camber problems at all. The control arms take care of all that. if you want you can call me Im working on a truck till prob 2am tonight so ill be around the entire night if you want to call my cell and talk to me.