Dropped 2016 Tahoe LTZ 2WD question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the rear axle shifted slightly to the right (towards passenger side of Tahoe)? It looks like my left rear wheel/tire is slightly inside fender while my right rear wheel/tire is slightly out.

I have belltech 3.5-4" rear springs.
Installed 5/8 heater hose mod (removed upper spring spacer) with shorter autoride sensor rods.
I did not do the free travel mod because suspension ride is fine for me and my family.
24x9.5 wheels
295 35 24 tires

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a panhard rod on these vehicles that can be adjusted?

OP
OP
16blkltz

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM as far as I know can't be adjusted...which I just realized is the reason I'm seeing this axle shift. I tried looking for 2015-2016 Tahoe/Yukon adjustable panhard bars, but couldn't find any.

OP
OP
16blkltz

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check this link on tbssowners.com
NorcalSS is the vendor and member on here. http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=58

Here are a few kits for the 15+ depending on what you have on your truck that might answer your question or point you in the right direction. Email or PM him for additional questions. @16blkltz

Thank you. I actually purchased parts from Tony recently. I'll try to PM him later today. I went to his website and the closest thing I could find was an adjustable Spohn panhard bar for 2007-2014 GM SUV: http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=163

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm lowered about 2" & my offset is barely visible.

spohn doesnt have anything for the 15+ yet.
i emailed them back in Oct & they said they were working on parts.

interested to see what options Tony has for ya.
especially since i want to go lower @ some point

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have the parts for 15 up

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the rear axle shifted slightly to the right (towards passenger side of Tahoe)? It looks like my left rear wheel/tire is slightly inside fender while my right rear wheel/tire is slightly out.

I have belltech 3.5-4" rear springs.
Installed 5/8 heater hose mod (removed upper spring spacer) with shorter autoride sensor rods.
I did not do the free travel mod because suspension ride is fine for me and my family.
24x9.5 wheels
295 35 24 tires
Why do you spend all that money on a kit and have to do a heater hose mod?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why do you spend all that money on a kit and have to do a heater hose mod?

because 15 up the upper insulator is very thick and by doing my mod you get more drop. this is why i can get my kit to go from 2.5 to 4.75 inches on a autoride truck. ALso by doing this you dont have to adjust the autoride links shorter which makes less air in them and hurts ride

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9