Drivers side turn signals not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brant

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok. I have a 2007 Tahoe. My drivers side turn signals will not work. Front, back or the dash light do not light up when you turn on the switch. however if you press the hazard button, everything works. also, if you lock or unlock the car with the key fob, the turn signal lights work. The only fuse i can seem to find is the left trn stop fuse in the fuse panel by the drivers side door. That fuse checks out fine. I have already replaced the turn signal, wiper switch and still no luck. Is there anything else besides the BCM that i can try. maybe a flasher module or a relay or other fuse that I am not aware of? any help is greatly appreciated.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Fuse panel under the hood on drivers fender has turn signal fuses if my memory serves me.

OP
OP
B

Brant

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Fuse panel under the hood on drivers fender has turn signal fuses if my memory serves me.
thank you for the reply. I just got done testing every fuse under the hood with my multimeter. they were all good. also just for kicks, i tested the trailer wiring to see if it was working, and it was also dead. right signal worked fine at the trailer wiring.

OP
OP
B

Brant

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know. I finally took the Tahoe in and it was a faulty BCM (body control module). 600 bucks later and I have turn signals once again.

Youngerjc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Next time check the wire itself on the socket with a tester turn the turn signal on and test the wire even if the bulb is good the wire might have gotten a splice somewhere