Dream Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Y'all gonna hate me.
100% Frame up restored 2 door tahoe.
Team up with chip foose on designs, probably pearl white or silver with some design to break it up (not flames or stripes).
Body stock , all colormatched(no chrome)
Interior mostly stock but with 2018 escalade seats.
Hertz or morel speakers, maybe focal
Biggest panoramic sunroof I can fit.
Fully bagged of course
oem 22s
Awd conversion, im fine not laying frame
All that's left is the engine, the part you'll hate me for...........tesla electric motor, 779hp and 920tq, 0-60 in like um 3 seconds.

Smokin porsche panameras and hellcats jeeps on the daily:driver:

Also if it fits , teslas infotainment system which is a 17" tablet in the center of the dash lol

Oh yea a blue underglow and leds everywhere lol

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love to be able to install all the fuggin parts i have for it....

Ok but really... 2014, my color, long body ltz 2500 with a tuned 6.2, of course, and lifted, not much, but lifted nonetheless... im not greedy....

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I’d do a frame of resto on my current truck 2004 Escalade, I still think it’s one of the nicest looking SUV’s ever made. I would do a frame off resto repaint in Caddy white and completely color match the exterior even down to the in channel rain guards, swap in a 6.2 V8 out of a current generation Escalade but ditch the AWD and make it 2wd, full exhaust & tuned, lowered on current generation Escalade rims in black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I’d do a frame of resto on my current truck 2004 Escalade, I still think it’s one of the nicest looking SUV’s ever made. I would do a frame off resto repaint in Caddy white and completely color match the exterior even down to the in channel rain guards, swap in a 6.2 V8 out of a current generation Escalade but ditch the AWD and make it 2wd, full exhaust & tuned, lowered on current generation Escalade rims in black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A 6.2 in the NBS caddy would be so bitchin! Lol. I wouldn’t mind putting a new 6.2 in my truck either. I’d ditch AWD as well, but instead go for a selectable transfer case, a true 4WD. So I can turn it off in the summer when I don’t need it for snow. Lol

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
My dream Tahoe/Yukon SUV? Should I ever win a 100 million bucks playing the lottery:

- '06 Yukon XL Denali, fully loaded interior, w/ a 6-door conversion
- Stretched 3" front row, 3" second row, 3" third row, 5' rear cargo/4th row - long enough to do a second rear quarter glass - sumbitch would be about 25 feet long
- cut and sectioned down the middle, make it about 8" wider - would make each bucket seat 2" wider, and have an additional 4" down the middle, between the seats - about as wide as a Hummer H1
- highly worked over Duramax diesel, with an Allison transmission: I'd want to see a minimum of 1000hp and 1200 lb/ft of torque
- 10" of lift, done with airbags - don't want to need a 3-step ladder to get in/out
- 40x15.5x24 tires, on some 24x12 wheels
- similar dark navy blue paint, with metallic flip-flop in it, and dark limo tint on the windows
- full stereo system, with (8) 10" subs in an enclosure underneath the floor, probably 4000-5000 watts total, with switchable exterior marine speakers hidden underneath

And I wouldn't even worry about the cost of fuel, I'd have my own fuel pump, with direct delivery from a tanker - screw the gas stations!
DAMN

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
My dream Tahoe/Yukon SUV? Should I ever win a 100 million bucks playing the lottery:

- '06 Yukon XL Denali, fully loaded interior, w/ a 6-door conversion
- Stretched 3" front row, 3" second row, 3" third row, 5' rear cargo/4th row - long enough to do a second rear quarter glass - sumbitch would be about 25 feet long
- cut and sectioned down the middle, make it about 8" wider - would make each bucket seat 2" wider, and have an additional 4" down the middle, between the seats - about as wide as a Hummer H1
- highly worked over Duramax diesel, with an Allison transmission: I'd want to see a minimum of 1000hp and 1200 lb/ft of torque
- 10" of lift, done with airbags - don't want to need a 3-step ladder to get in/out
- 40x15.5x24 tires, on some 24x12 wheels
- similar dark navy blue paint, with metallic flip-flop in it, and dark limo tint on the windows
- full stereo system, with (8) 10" subs in an enclosure underneath the floor, probably 4000-5000 watts total, with switchable exterior marine speakers hidden underneath

And I wouldn't even worry about the cost of fuel, I'd have my own fuel pump, with direct delivery from a tanker - screw the gas stations!

Call it the Big Daddy....... Oh, wait... Lol!

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06 2500 Suburban
Duramax/Allison
Tuned with typical bolt on upgrades
6” lift (not sure what brand)
20” GMC All Terrain Replicas
35” Toyo RTs
White Exterior with everything color matched
HD mirrors
Black bow tie
Winch front bumper
Cargo carrier on top
A few LED light bars and reverse lights
4 way HID retrofit
Fully custom black interior with Katskin leather seats with suede in the inserts
Updated sound system with TVs in the head rests fit the kiddos

Or go a completely different way

My 06 Suburban LTZ
“SS” Clone
03-06 Silverado SS front end
Custom made SS cladding
SS front and rear bumpers (rear would probably have to be custom)
22” Black TBSS Replicas
Cowl hood with flat black stripes
Same interior as above
HID retrofit
Twin Turbo LSX 454
Custom exhaust with cutouts
Lowered just a bit like 2/3
Remove the roof rails and LTZ/z71 cladding obviously

Last edited:

SidewaystheSeven

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Or go a completely different way

My 06 Suburban LTZ

Damn you and your '06 LTZ! I wanted one of those SOOO bad when I had my '02 Burb but they were damn near impossible to find!

Thanks sideways!

Welcome, man! I'm trying to put an idea together for my dream build. Looking through all of these keeps making me make tweaks to my ideas. LOL!