Dream Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Tell me your dream Build for a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade. Include full specs (wheels, engine mods, lifts, sound system, etc....)

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 2014 Escalade esv “NNBS” body style, in platinum edition, but with the darker grey colored premium edition wheels, and all chrome except the roof racks body colored, which would be the ruby red color they make it in, forget what it’s called. Would not want the auto retracting side steps though. Static running boards also body colored instead of black plastic. I’d also want the body colored GM splash guards that are molded to the wheel wells. I like that look. Michelin defender tires slightly larger than stock, maybe with a front level kit, like an inch maybe, to give a level look and to fit the bigger tires on the 22s. Dual side exit exhausts, ideally some under hood performance upgrades to the 6.2L, and definitely black bear tuned and AFM shutoff. Definitely the esky third tail light would be Vegas modded to have LEDs all the way across. LEDs in the fog, side puddle lights, rear license plate, reverse, and interior dome lighting. I’d probably want some sort of nice big alpine or pioneer headunit, having full nav, complete Bluetooth hands free calls and audio streaming and XM. Plus all the stuff that retains the rear seat entertainment and steering wheel controls and what not. Light tan with the darker cocoa colored leather interior was my favorite. I like the idea of headrest screens for the DVD players for the rear. And middle captains chairs. Husky liners floor liners.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Nice choice. Quick question, what does the NBS and NBSS stand for?

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice choice. Quick question, what does the NBS and NBSS stand for?
OBS-Old body style-1999 and older..year 2000 has both OBS and NBS models.
NBS-New body style-2000-2006
NNBS-New New body style- 2007-14?

You get the idea.basic info around here and how the section are separated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
OBS-Old body style-1999 and older..year 2000 has both OBS and NBS models.
NBS-New body style-2000-2006
NNBS-New New body style- 2007-14?

You get the idea.basic info around here and how the section are separated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
Ok thank you. then I have a NBS Tahoe

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dream Tahoe/Yukon SUV? Should I ever win a 100 million bucks playing the lottery:

- '06 Yukon XL Denali, fully loaded interior, w/ a 6-door conversion
- Stretched 3" front row, 3" second row, 3" third row, 5' rear cargo/4th row - long enough to do a second rear quarter glass - sumbitch would be about 25 feet long
- cut and sectioned down the middle, make it about 8" wider - would make each bucket seat 2" wider, and have an additional 4" down the middle, between the seats - about as wide as a Hummer H1
- highly worked over Duramax diesel, with an Allison transmission: I'd want to see a minimum of 1000hp and 1200 lb/ft of torque
- 10" of lift, done with airbags - don't want to need a 3-step ladder to get in/out
- 40x15.5x24 tires, on some 24x12 wheels
- similar dark navy blue paint, with metallic flip-flop in it, and dark limo tint on the windows
- full stereo system, with (8) 10" subs in an enclosure underneath the floor, probably 4000-5000 watts total, with switchable exterior marine speakers hidden underneath

And I wouldn't even worry about the cost of fuel, I'd have my own fuel pump, with direct delivery from a tanker - screw the gas stations!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dream Tahoe/Yukon SUV? Should I ever win a 100 million bucks playing the lottery:

- '06 Yukon XL Denali, fully loaded interior, w/ a 6-door conversion
- Stretched 3" front row, 3" second row, 3" third row, 5' rear cargo/4th row - long enough to do a second rear quarter glass - sumbitch would be about 25 feet long
- cut and sectioned down the middle, make it about 8" wider - would make each bucket seat 2" wider, and have an additional 4" down the middle, between the seats - about as wide as a Hummer H1
- highly worked over Duramax diesel, with an Allison transmission: I'd want to see a minimum of 1000hp and 1200 lb/ft of torque
- 10" of lift, done with airbags - don't want to need a 3-step ladder to get in/out
- 40x15.5x24 tires, on some 24x12 wheels
- similar dark navy blue paint, with metallic flip-flop in it, and dark limo tint on the windows
- full stereo system, with (8) 10" subs in an enclosure underneath the floor, probably 4000-5000 watts total, with switchable exterior marine speakers hidden underneath

And I wouldn't even worry about the cost of fuel, I'd have my own fuel pump, with direct delivery from a tanker - screw the gas stations!
I like the fuel idea haha

mwilliams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My current 2013 model.

Bagged and bodied on a new chassis. 6.2 with go fast goodies. Repaint white or silver. Full stereo and interior upgrades. 26" billets and wilwoods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne