Double din options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are both 99-02. Not sure about yours.
What do you mean the open design?

mazdawg(Mikey)

HGIC(head ginger in charge)
Reaction score
Define open design.
looks like they cut the bar that was between the radio and the climate. the radio now sits flat on the climate control and they filled in beside the radio. it almost looks like they lifted the climate as well.

OP
OP
inmypassatlife

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks oem is what I meant to say. I also like the open format without the crossbar. @NathanJax I'm aware of that thread, I even posted in it, but no one on this forum or on the other GM sites had this type of install. I found these on Google. I like it more than any other and I hope I have time this holiday weekend to complete it. Can't go anywhere since half the gas stations in town are out and our coast and Houston is shut down for regular business

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for gas, join one of the club stores like Sam's or CostCo. We have a Sam's near us with little to no waiting, and they have not run out.

OP
OP
inmypassatlife

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for gas, join one of the club stores like Sam's or CostCo. We have a Sam's near us with little to no waiting, and they have not run out.
I haven't waited for gas and have not been below half a tank since last Wednesday. What I meant is I'd usually go with family to the coast or to watch an Astros game, neither was an option this weekend.

OP
OP
inmypassatlife

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this pic shows up, I ran outta time tonight, but will update when done

IMG_20170904_214738_zpsolljlodp.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63