Door Lock Latch Rattling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know. I just bought an 08 Silverado CC so who knows, I might be doing this in the future.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin' ride!
You saw it ? I'm waiting to get it shipped. 2.jpg
I cancelled this purchase after trying for 3 weeks to get it shipped from NJ to Oregon. Back to looking for another one closer to home.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that one! I saw the 02' Denali build thread! lots of pages, couldn't read all that, but I got a good start.
Oh. Well I just bought this bagged 08 Sierra that's going to be my next project but I have to ship it across the country. Waiting for the shipper to load it up.

OP
OP
J

JTsYUKON

Reaction score
Congrats on the upcoming build! I’m a Jeep owner and that’s my main project vehicle. Got several mods upcoming for 2018. Here’s a pic of how she sits now.
5365E25C-A5CC-4FA7-80C6-DE0E925333F5.jpeg
B98FBB50-88B2-42B1-AD52-177158F9BD40.jpeg

OP
OP
J

JTsYUKON

Reaction score
Awesome, what's your plans?
1/4” Aluminum Under cover armor for engine, oil pan and tranny with flat skid plate for transfer case by Under Cover Fabs.

1.25” Body Lift to give space for bigger tires by Savvy

Savvy transfer case Shifter

33x12.5r15 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ

I’ll do all this work myself, except the tire mounting. I’m a rock crawler. This is all to set it up for more capability and other future mods. There’s a big plan to regear and change the fenders and flares in order to accommodate 35’s on my relatively small amount of lift, which is considered a low center of gravity build.

The Yukon is my wife’s. She loves it, especially the heated seats this time of year!! And who doesn’t love a hot a—? LOL

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1/4” Aluminum Under cover armor for engine, oil pan and tranny with flat skid plate for transfer case by Under Cover Fabs.

1.25” Body Lift to give space for bigger tires by Savvy

Savvy transfer case Shifter

33x12.5r15 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ

I’ll do all this work myself, except the tire mounting. I’m a rock crawler. This is all to set it up for more capability and other future mods. There’s a big plan to regear and change the fenders and flares in order to accommodate 35’s on my relatively small amount of lift, which is considered a low center of gravity build.

The Yukon is my wife’s. She loves it, especially the heated seats this time of year!! And who doesn’t love a hot a—? LOL
Sounds like fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan