DONATE & Help Moore Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. So yesterday I was watching more news coverage of the devastation in Moore Oklahoma and I had an idea. I have started a website for raising money for the victims of this disaster and future natural disasters. The site and "Group" will be sponsored by business owners, race teams and individuals in the aftermarket performance industry. Regardless of the specific specialty.

So of course Freedom Motorsports is one sponsor and I am offering a $100 gift Certificate Raffle to run for the next two weeks. 1 raffle ticket is $5, 3 for $10, 5 for $15 and 10 for $20. Winner takes all and I will be employing an outside firm to run the drawing to keep everything above board. This is only the first of what promises to be a lot of great raffle offers from the other sponsoring companies. So Stay tuned for updates for those.

The other side of this is for business owners. Providing a $50 or more donation will get you listed on the home page of the site with the other sponsoring companies. (And listed on the Facebook page I build soon, I am still nailing down a few design details on the new website). But businesses will also have the freedom to offer raffle items of their own and in time, I am going to provide a way to offer promotional items for sale with each sale providing a % of the sale toward raising money for disaster relief organizations.

The main two Charities I plan to donate to are the American Red Cross and God's Pit Crew. We all know who the Red Cross is and what they do. However, everyone may not know about God's Pit Crew. They are a non profit organization based here in Virginia that takes on delivering all manner of badly needed items to victims of natural disasters. They take tractor trailer loads of bottled water, canned and non perishable food items, toiletries and more to the affected areas. They are an amazing organization that makes a tremendous impact. Check them out further here: GOD'S PIT CREW - Home

So, for now, the new website is up, running and already receiving donations, which absolutely blows me away! Due in part to my getting other companies involved through Facebook contacts. So if you would like to help, there are basically three ways to do so. You can buy a raffle ticket or 10. You can also simply make a donation with the convenient Paypal Donation buttons OR the pre listed donation amounts listed in the store. OR, if you are a business owner, become a sponsor and help to spread the word. The more we get it out there, the more we can have a much greater impact for the needs of those that have lost everything.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and click the link below to visit the new donation website and let me know if you have suggestions.

THE GEARHEAD DISASTER RELIEF GROUP, RAISING MONEY TO HELP VICTIMS OF NATURAL DISASTERS

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
There's a lot of guys having donations over here in north tx. Good that people in other places are aswell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt