dome lights flash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LI Tahoe

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish they had been that helpful when I tried to get them to cover (or at least help with the cost) mine. They basically told me it was out of warranty and I was SOL.

well we will see what actually happens when I get to the service appointment, First appointment I could get was 11/27.
when I called my service manager I gave him the heads up that I called GM and I have a case number, I gave him the TSB number, also gave him the TSbB for the buffering/vibrating, even though mine doesn't have the issue- just so it is on record just in case.

I told him I need it documented in writing, but was not doing the work unless it is covered, he totally understood and was willing to call GM with my case number with him while still there..... again lets see what happens when the time comes

OP
OP
LI Tahoe

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted gm directly on here, I was out of warranty too, when I was at the dealership waiting to get it fixed I called gm to make sure that I would not have to pay.

you my friend got lucky- today both the dealer and GM told me I would have to pay- complete waste of my morning

Duff87

Reaction score
Yea, sometimes you just have to come off a lil aggressive on people, because when I went in to dealership they started talking that diagnostic fee crap, so that’s when I called gm and ended talking to 2 people... 1st try to play me even though I had already been talking to gm.... 2nd person said that they was going to call the dealership. So after being at the shop for 3hrs for a simple repair the service department came out and said everything had been taken care of.... but with that being said my tahoe is at the dealership right now getting the ac condenser repaired and also they are fixing some broken tabs on my front bumper

OP
OP
LI Tahoe

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted in the 2015 Tahoe Disco light thread my write up on the how to do it yourself