Does the wireless charging pad has a dedicated fuse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

salman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can any one help me to identify the fuse location for center console wireless charging pad?

2015 yukon denali

GMC_nolonger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can any one help me to identify the fuse location for center console wireless charging pad?

2015 yukon denali
Did you ever find an answer for this? I can’t seem to find it in any description in the manual and everything else is still working.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s part of the sunroof switch fuse. I think it’s number 10 on the left side dash fuse box?

There is a known problem with the wiring harness for the pad in the lid. The wires are always bending and eventually break. So if your pad doesn’t work and you keep popping the fuse, you have a wiring issue in the console. Pretty easy repair.

diablo124

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s part of the sunroof switch fuse. I think it’s number 10 on the left side dash fuse box?

There is a known problem with the wiring harness for the pad in the lid. The wires are always bending and eventually break. So if your pad doesn’t work and you keep popping the fuse, you have a wiring issue in the console. Pretty easy repair.
So how do you repair it