Does new 2018 YUKON still have the vibration issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been waiting for YUKON/Escalade for almost 3 years since 2015. But the infamous vibration issue kept me waiting. Does anybody know if the issue is fixed in 2018? I need to drive high way all days and I don't want the car vibrating when it is at high speed. If it is still not fixed, I may have to go Chrysler this year and I cannot wait any more...

Thanks,

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2017 suburban premier doesn't have any vibration. But I have read that it can develop it so knock on wood that mine doesn't ever. If ever, it seems there's enough info on here by now to pinpoint it.

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles do those who don't have the issue have on their vehicles? And please say what wheel size and tire you have....seems the issue is primarily with 22" wheels and more pronounced with the factory Bridgestone tires.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles do those who don't have the issue have on their vehicles? And please say what wheel size and tire you have....seems the issue is primarily with 22" wheels and more pronounced with the factory Bridgestone tires.
Its with any wheel size. I don't have the issue on my 2017 Suburban Premier, 22" wheels, 21k miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros