Does anyone have these or can find a pic with these installed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
affliction4

affliction4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second what Kenny D said.....looks great! Is it an LT or LS?

OP
OP
affliction4

affliction4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also how do you like those steps? Did yours come with those?

Schmaltzy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The boards are hard fixed, they stay like that always. It is an LT, removed badging. So far we like them, only had it a little over 3 months. Only gripe so far is it looks like either the kids or when I took it in for service somebody stepped on the chrome part close to the front wheel and scratched the chrome. (must have had something like a rock or something stuck to the bottom) They came with them already on a believe it was a dealer option called an "LT Signature package" basically a chrome package, front tow hooks, side molding, grill, exhaust tip, the side steps and chrome 20" wheels. We swapped out the 20's for these 22's. Color is Black Currant, haven't seen another one like it yet. Thanks1.jpeg

Schmaltzy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
SIDE NOTE - we weren't looking for chrome, in fact we were looking for white or tungsten and then black everything out. But the wife saw this one and well....

OP
OP
affliction4

affliction4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it looks great man, I haven't seen that color either. I originally asked about the steps as i had never seen them on a Tahoe yet and found a set on ebay not not too much $$$$.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14