Does anyone have a video of their Borla touring exhaust on a 5.3 L Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranger8996

Reaction score
Good morning all,

Does anyone have a recorded video clip of Borla touring exhaust (can be purchased through GM as an aftermarket add on) on their 2015 or newer Tahoe with 5.3L? I'm trying to decide which exhaust to go with and I have found plenty of videos with the Corsa sport exhaust but have only found a couple with the Borla touring that is offered through GM and most have been poor quality recordings. I'm getting the impression that the Borla touring is not much louder than stock at idle. I'm not looking for anything aggressive but would like some decent tone.

Thanks guys

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you said touring on the 5.3 but I have the S type on my Escalade. The Touring system is almost the same sound as the stock set up. The S type is deeper. I’m very happy with mine.

OP
OP
ranger8996

ranger8996

Reaction score
I know you said touring on the 5.3 but I have the S type on my Escalade. The Touring system is almost the same sound as the stock set up. The S type is deeper. I’m very happy with mine.

do you have a video? I would like to see it and hear it if possible

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did for me! Did you tune out the v4 mode?
At first I did, but when I got my custom tune I turned it back on. I like the extra rumble you get when you get off the peddle plus on the highway the sound doesn’t change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14