DJM rear hardware/Belltech shock ext.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shortstock

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Has anyone here used Belltech shock extenders along with DJM rear hardware kit i.e. the trailing arm bracket? Can I sandwich the shock extender between the trailing arm bracket or modify the shock extender by cutting it shorter and drilling a new center hole? Any help would be appreciated!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is on a NNBS, but I think it's similar enough for you to get an idea. If you can't tell from the pics, maybe PM @NathanJax for a better pic?

33-jpg.136569

44-jpg.136570

55-jpg.136571

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone here used Belltech shock extenders along with DJM rear hardware kit i.e. the trailing arm bracket? Can I sandwich the shock extender between the trailing arm bracket or modify the shock extender by cutting it shorter and drilling a new center hole? Any help would be appreciated!
no you cannot do this. You need the djm shock extenders which i sell with my kits. pm me i have 32 shock extenders in stock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518