Diy catch can install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know all this.

All you guys that have them now......... how much are you collecting after 3K miles?????

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know all this.

All you guys that have them now......... how much are you collecting after 3K miles?????

I'll let you know in another 3-4 months :D

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm collecting around 6oz of oil every two weeks. Seems a little excessive however the truck runs great and haven't had any issues at all. I'm assuming my AFM is the culprit in this.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm collecting around 6oz of oil every two weeks. Seems a little excessive however the truck runs great and haven't had any issues at all. I'm assuming my AFM is the culprit in this.

Interesting

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from catchcans . Com yest and it has a scrubbie type sponge to separate the oil. When I picked on it it kind of wanted to come apart. I was thinking to put a brass screen at the bottom like the ones you use in pipes on the drain outlet end.

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drained mine today after 2 months and roughly 1600 miles. Based on how hard I drive I was expecting more. Had a very strong smell of gasoline. She does run smooth though.

50432261-BBCD-4DBA-9BF8-2DD7BCEADC35_zpsqj8hud7v.gif

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm collecting about that much every 2 weeks with the small jegs one I'm running can't wait to see if the catchcans brand catches the same.

HawgStalker

Reaction score
Got mine installed, had to do it twice because I cut my lines two short to route right the first time! We will see how it goes. Thanks for the pictures thought!