Disc conversion kit for the rear drums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
at the moment i do not know of anyone who has converted a nbs power brake unit to an obs. however there is a nbs mc that can fit the obs vacuum booster.

OP
OP
Jedi-GT

Jedi-GT

Reaction score
at the moment i do not know of anyone who has converted a nbs power brake unit to an obs. however there is a nbs mc that can fit the obs vacuum booster.
I thought you said converting NBS to an OBS ...

Of course not ... you won't find anyone who want to put the OBS brakes into their NBS

I was wondering about the NBS discs into my OBS vehicle.

I think your forgot to add picture/link summit

Mr. Sir. to you my lady

OP
OP
Jedi-GT

Jedi-GT

Reaction score
Do you have the parts numbers for the NBS upgrade that fits on my 99?

I'm ready to upgrade my brakes and wanted to upgrade my brake system with a new NBS brake system. Does anyone know the parts numbers got those and which parts to replace.

Mr. Sir. to you my lady

makindust2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You Have to call summit tech to get the correct kit for your truck. I just installed the kit
They use 80 to 85 cadillac calipiers that have an internal cam that applies force onto the calipier for parking brake. Not a hard install. But you will have to look on internet on instructions for adjustment.
Take Care

OP
OP
Jedi-GT

Jedi-GT

Reaction score
You Have to call summit tech to get the correct kit for your truck. I just installed the kit
They use 80 to 85 cadillac calipiers that have an internal cam that applies force onto the calipier for parking brake. Not a hard install. But you will have to look on internet on instructions for adjustment.
Take Care
Are you talking the hydroboost or the rear disc caliber?
I'm looking for the hydroboost part number for the later year NBS GMC

Mr. Sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne