DIC not fully functional

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Archer04

Reaction score
So I have an 04 tahoe LT, with the DIC controls on the steering wheel. All the buttons work except for the one that allows me to scroll through the main infromation. The return button works, the fuel economy button works, but the not the odometer button. I switched out the wiring harness as that one part of the harness had been worked on by the PO. It had wires soldered into to make the harness longer, and it had the right plug but it was slightly different, so I swapped it out for a new harness, but still the that one button is inoperative. I was thinking maybe it was the clock spring now, or is there something else it might be, I dont want to just throw parts at the problem. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull your cluster apart and look for broken solders, same here when i got my PRND and DIC functional again, turned out i missed one!

IMG_2374.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17