Diablo sport i2030

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
So i got an unreal deal on this brand new tuner in the box for 200 bucks guy sold his truck and needed to sell it i jumped on it.So i updated it and installed the base 87-89 tune drove it for maybe 40 miles to see no difference at all in anything.Might wait till im empty and try the diablo tune with the higher octance its not my daily so i dont care- i was expecting to feel something different sad.I know i should get diablew to custom tune it and probably will since this did nothing for the tahoe.Only thing i changed was tire size to 33.I was going to do the black bear and i emailed them got no return email and this deal came up so thats what i did.Any other parameters i should adjust from first hand knowledge to get the most out of this or just do the custom route and data logs.04 tahoe 5.3 does it have torque management would that make a diff if i shut it off.Tahoe just seems slow 0-60 off the line for towing.I did just a magnaflow muffler and seems like it lost power not what i wanted.Went up to a 33 inch tire lost even more power dont want to regear so was hoping this would give me 10-20 ft lbs of torque off the line not..................

geneva august 8th water temp 74.9 034.JPG

Last edited:

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It did on mine, while the gains aren't like a supercharger or cam, it makes a slight difference after a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9