Diablo inTune i2 - I'm a believer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTLT13

Reaction score
Mine just tops off at 90mph and it's upsetting, that's the only thing I'm unable to change in this car, tried with 2 new diablosport.

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the diablo tuner help out in eliminating that slight throttle delay on the new 8 speed 6.2 escalade/denali motors? I now may be trading my suburban in for a new 16 escalade esv this week, if all goes well..

BigBlueLB756

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When setting up to install a tune, do you have to remove a fuse for OnStar to prevent it from interfering with the tune-install process, and if so, which fuse was it?

OP
OP
chicagofan00

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the diablo tuner help out in eliminating that slight throttle delay on the new 8 speed 6.2 escalade/denali motors? I now may be trading my suburban in for a new 16 escalade esv this week, if all goes well..

Last I knew, Diablo wasn't supporting the 8 speed 6.2 motors but that may have changed as I haven't been on their forums in a while.

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last I knew, Diablo wasn't supporting the 8 speed 6.2 motors but that may have changed as I haven't been on their forums in a while.

on their website, it shows that the 2016 escalade is supported.. I may need to call them to confirm just in case

OP
OP
chicagofan00

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on their website, it shows that the 2016 escalade is supported.. I may need to call them to confirm just in case

They had kept saying it was coming soon but always seemed to have run into some delay. Perhaps they finally got it all straightened out. A quick call to them should get it answered for sure though.