Denali XL Autoride Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

straat1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have a 2007 Yukon Denali XL w/autoride. What steps are required to use the 3.5" Rough Country Lift? I am wanting to keep the autoride intact. While I do want to use this lift, I am open to other options as well.. Currently I am running a Readylift front and rear kit and I am wanting to go a little bigger. Also, my rear sets a little lower than the front and I am wanting to cure that. Any information is appreciated!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yes that kit will work on a Denali just need longer ride height extension rods or fts rod spacers. Been telling @Jonah52 to do this kit on his for years

OP
OP
S

straat1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes that kit will work on a Denali just need longer ride height extension rods or fts rod spacers. Been telling @Jonah52 to do this kit on his for years

Are those the ones you've talked about before from FTS? Do you know the way of setting them up correctly?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Are those the ones you've talked about before from FTS? Do you know the way of setting them up correctly?

Yes and they have set screws you tighten down on the rods. You have to cut the stock rods in half though. Set the arms to same position as they were before the lift. Fronts slightly down and rear is slightly up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts