Denali Midwest lighting retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luis550

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a set of retrofit headlights from A company called Midwest lighting. I promised I would post a review so here I am.

I placed my order on 3/30/17 and received them yesterday 4/17/17. The guy had to order a set of headlights and parts so I think the turn around time was great. This is the end result.

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

Only problem I have is the seller told me I would only need to purchase my own ballasts and nothing else, but the seller didn't include the h13 relay like advertised. I reached out to the seller and didn't hear anything back so I ordered a new one on the retrofitsourse. I have to wait for my relay to get here so for now I'm stuck waiting for ups

IMG_0177.PNG

Last edited:

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of retrofit headlights from A company called Midwest lighting. I promised I would post a review so here I am.

I placed my order on 3/30/17 and received them yesterday 4/17/17. The guy had to order a set of headlights and parts so I think the turn around time was great. This is the end result.

View attachment 79613

View attachment 79617

Only problem I have is the seller told me I would only need to purchase my own ballasts and nothing else, but the seller didn't include the h13 relay like advertised. I reached out to the seller and didn't hear anything back so I ordered a new one on the retrofitsourse. I have to wait for my relay to get here so for now I'm stuck waiting for ups

View attachment 79618
In for an update... How are the lights performing?

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this back in from a PM

"Yes!! I never finished my review, but they are amazing. I did the shroud upgrade(I think that's what it's called) and ended up something in the 400 range"

Still waiting for output pics.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting on some pics... My Yukon desperately needs a new set of headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts