Denali Cluster with Heads Up Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stereojnky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you spending between parts and programming... $2,500 to $3k? If thats the case why not getting a newer truck with that option ready installed.
I'm just wondering...
I don't know about now, but at the time it wasn't an option in the trucks.
I planned on doing the cluster swap anyway, so this is just an add on to that.
I'm no where near your estimates.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about now, but at the time it wasn't an option in the trucks.
I planned on doing the cluster swap anyway, so this is just an add on to that.
I'm no where near your estimates.

This is for the HUD add on as well

stereojnky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is for the HUD add on as well
Mine is programmed for the hud. It was an additional $150 for the programming. Even with the cluster cost and programming, I'm no where near $2500.
I don't know if I would have done it just for the hud but my plan was to do the cluster anyway. Very cool mod.
Mine isn't finished yet. I had a few challenges come up that set me back a little. I just ordered the escalade defrost panel and plan on merging the two together somehow.

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a feature on the HUD like forward collision alert or does your seat only vibrate now?

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there two versions of the HUD? I've seen this theme page attached below and then the more traditional seen in the OPs pictures. Was an update done or is this just a toggle you can scroll to?

IMG_0725.PNG

stereojnky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The cluster and the HUD are two different mods/parts. The cluster has to be programmed for your truck and for the HUD to work.
The center of the Denali instrument cluster is an 8" screen. You can choose between 3 different "modes".
This thread is more detailed and has way mpre info http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199229-HUD-in-Silverado/Sierra

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cluster and the HUD are two different mods/parts. The cluster has to be programmed for your truck and for the HUD to work.
The center of the Denali instrument cluster is an 8" screen. You can choose between 3 different "modes".
This thread is more detailed and has way mpre info http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199229-HUD-in-Silverado/Sierra

Sorry I meant are these two different instrument cluster layouts. As you can see in the two pictures each is different but both are on a taho ltz

stereojnky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry I meant are these two different instrument cluster layouts. As you can see in the two pictures each is different but both are on a taho ltz
This is the third mode that you can choose from. ae8a9504df6896351cae18bcc057c8f1.jpg