Deep cleaning carpet and cloth seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just realized how filthy my interior is and now I'm on a mission to remedy this problem.

I've used alot of the basic methods and chemicals over the years, but now I'm reaching out to you guys, for possibly more advanced methods and better, newer chems.

What chemicals and methods do you guys use to clean your interiors?
From dealer new to 15 year old crusty.

Please post up your fav chems and methods. With as much detail as you feel needed.

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An Extractor is usually a must.

A good pre-treat cleaner-chemical that many detailers like is Folex, available from places like Home Depot. It's cheap and good, I use it. Seems just as safe on upholstery as well as carpeting. Also a great product to keep for use in the house.

Great spot cleaner for spills.

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you do this or not. I fill a small garden pump sprayer with hot water with cleaner and spray the carpet down until very wet. I use a brush to loosen and agitate ground in dirt, then use a wet/dry shop vac to remove the dirt. This can be repeated until the suctioned residue shows cleaner.

Larry