Decent deal or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike M

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you guys think.....

2017 LT
Sun, entertainment, and destination package
Luxury package
22" rims

Msrp is 66,525

She says the best she can do is 62k with 0% for 72.

Join Costco. Wait until Dec.1st. All kinds of GM promotions through them. Check it out.
Mike M.

Gmc lovin75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
She is claiming that she can't take any more $$ off and still offer the 0 %.

She said it's one or the other
Of course she's going to say that because she knows that if you're interested and can afford it then you'll probably fall for it. But don't, play hardball and give her the offer you want and tell her that she has 24hrs to call you and except your offer.

FJ40INTOW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Zero interest is a nice perk. Are they offering you the GM supplier discount? I bought my Duramax Crew cab with zero interest for 5 years. My Denali I could not get Zero. I was able to get GM employee discount plus 2500 dealer discount. I was able to get a note for 2.6 % from a bank.

2015Denali4WD

Reaction score
What two states did you search in?

Here in northern VA you can get a Tahoe Premier for a much better deal at Koons Chevrolet GMC. These prices are their advertised sales prices. If you go in they'll knock off a few more dollars too. I've attached a few examples. Plus I hear the prices are even lower at Lindsay Chevy in Woodbridge VA.

cd5bb73b5e48232b06cfcd25936f5720.jpg

1e65b0cbe6091ffce936e254879deaee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015Denali4WD

Reaction score
I'm looking for a used certified 2015 Yukon Denali now its hard to find one under 50,000 dollars with 32400 I went to KOONS Tyson as they would only knock off a few hundred which is crap. Even the GMC out Owings Mills, MD wouldn't come down on their price with a scratch on the side of the drivers side door that's worth 2 to 3,000 dollars and they still selling it for 51,000 granted it had 37797 miles on it. I already have financing from a bank plus my own cash money to put down.

Where are some good places outside of the Washington DC area to get an Yukon Denali with good miles.

I don't mind flying some where else.

Last edited:

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a used certified 2015 Yukon Denali now its hard to find one under 50,000 dollars with 32400 I went to KOONS Tyson as they would only knock off a few hundred which is crap. Even the GMC out Owings Mills, MD wouldn't come down on their price with a scratch on the side of the drivers side door that's worth 2 to 3,000 dollars and they still selling it for 51,000 granted it had 37797 miles on it. I already have financing from a bank plus my own cash money to put down.

Where are some good places outside of the Washington DC area to get an Yukon Denali with good miles.

I don't mind flying some where else.

For some reason that I have. It figured out yet, Koons Tysons does not have any used Yukons or Suburbans (2015+). I thought that some people must lease these vehicles and if so, the 2015's should be hitting the return lot. Maybe it's too soon? Or maybe not many people leased these vehicles back in 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk