Decent deal or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wally10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you guys think.....

2017 LT
Sun, entertainment, and destination package
Luxury package
22" rims

Msrp is 66,525

She says the best she can do is 62k with 0% for 72.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think.....

2017 LT
Sun, entertainment, and destination package
Luxury package
22" rims

Msrp is 66,525

She says the best she can do is 62k with 0% for 72.

No in my opinion. That's less than 10% off msrp. I special ordered my Denali and got >10% off.

OP
OP
W

wally10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
She is claiming that she can't take any more $$ off and still offer the 0 %.

She said it's one or the other

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
0% is pretty good shit, figure what you are going to save over the life of the loan, most likely it will be a six year mortgage for a rig like that. Unless you can get 0% from your bank or credit union. do the math. but wait the 18's will be out soon and then they will want to dump the 17's. I doubt you will get an offer of zero percent on an 18. but the 17 will technically be a year old in a month, just something to think about

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cars come and they go. If you dig the deal after doing your homework online, comparing prices, discounts, incentives and payment terms, then pull the trigger.

But if the deal isn't the deal you want, walk. Another deal is literally right around the corner. And always will be.

Last edited:

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like a good deal to me. 4K isn't much movement when your at 66k. Normally they should move 5-6 grand at the least in my experience anything above 50 grand. I think I remember reading somewhere GM makes almost $10,000 on each SUV they sell so their margin is HUGE so I wouldn't be afraid to absolutely beat them up as much as you can. Remember it's their job to sell it if they don't like it walk out the door to the next guy. If a dealer doesn't like it your way go somewhere that does. I always like to bring up the competitions deals too, I would be telling them I could go get an expedition or sequoia for less and see what they can do.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14