Dealers that sell extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pokerdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've used the search function plenty but I'm not finding the names of those dealerships that sell the official GM extended warranty at wholesale. My year is almost up and I need to get the covereage now.

Your help would be appreciated if you could direct me to the post.

Thanks!!

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try James E Black Cadillac in PA, give them a call they won’t do it online.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Good Luck, stay clear of the other so called warranties most of them aren't worth the paper that they are printed on.

With commissions as high as 50% the cost of the warranty. that's not covered , no we don't cover that because........

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ I second this. In my experience your paying for a warranty that is just in name a warranty. They won't help you out when it comes time to use it. They did fix my transmission blowing apart and some other items but those are on the main warranty.

cekkk

Reaction score
If you think the dealer should have made more money off your deal, just write him a check for a thousand bucks. He'll be happy and you'll save one or two thousand to apply to a repair (you'll probably never incur).

I've saved enough money NOT buying dealer add-ons like fabric protectant, paint preservatives, extended warranties, etc., to pay for a small car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts