Dash Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

54ratfink

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, I'm trying to find out if anyone has done a dash swap from a 94 2 door blazer to a 95 & up dash. I've already purchased the door panels, door switches, steering column, instrument cluster and the dash w/ harness. What I'm wondering is, what else do I need that is going to be different before I tear into the job? For instance, Hood latch cable, speedometer cable, etc. Obviously I'll also need to change the door harnesses. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds cool, keep us posted. BTW, there is no speedometer cable, the speed is electric on both styles. The signal from your current VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) should work just fine. I do not know if the computer runs any of the gauges on the newer panel, but the 92-94 gauges run right off the senders. I haven't dug in to the Tach yet, so I don't know about that.

Micheal L Day

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Let meme know how it works, I want to upgrade my 93 Silverado Blazer to a more current dash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14