Dash Blank Replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troxclair88

Reaction score
A few years back, young and stupid, I drilled out a hole in one of the blanks on my dash. I was going to put an auxiliary switch in the location. I second guessed myself after doing the hole and didn't put the switch there. Does anyone know of a Chevy diagram that lists the part numbers for these blanks, etc? Ok trying to see if I'd do better getting another blank from a local junkyard or talk to a dealer or parts store.
Thanks!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look on EBay; I found several there. Forgot the exact search words but you should find some. There's different ones- 3 sizes I believe. Look at the pictures and find a match.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
A few years back, young and stupid, I drilled out a hole in one of the blanks on my dash. I was going to put an auxiliary switch in the location. I second guessed myself after doing the hole and didn't put the switch there. Does anyone know of a Chevy diagram that lists the part numbers for these blanks, etc? Ok trying to see if I'd do better getting another blank from a local junkyard or talk to a dealer or parts store.
Thanks!

When i need a stupid part like that, i usually hit the yard and yank a few other things for the parts shelf while I'm in there to make it worth the trip.
:superhack: