Customized DashCommand Dashboard w/ trans temp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Just in case any of you use DashCommand, I customized an existing dashboard to work with our trucks that shows transmission temperature gauge. It has several screens, a button to turn light or dark and displays lots of info.

Dashboard

Comments welcome. I did not create this dashboard, i just changed bits of it to suit my truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
treehan77

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
You can use the regular fuel PID, the GM seems to work better for me but there's a general one that works. You can type that one in instead if you edit the dashboard

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I heard about dashcommand recently, (only ever used torque pro) and have been meaning to mess with it.

Five

Reaction score
Is anyone able to get trans temperature on Torque Pro? My '02 Suburban shows no data...

evldave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For Torque Pro, load the extended GM PIDs from the settings menu, then use Trans Temp 1,it should read fine

edit: Just checked, the actual PID is 'Transmission Fluid Temp (GM Method 1)'

Last edited:

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Just in case any of you use DashCommand, I customized an existing dashboard to work with our trucks that shows transmission temperature gauge. It has several screens, a button to turn light or dark and displays lots of info.

Dashboard

Comments welcome. I did not create this dashboard, i just changed bits of it to suit my truck.
What does this look like? Any pics?