Cruise Control not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests, the cruise control is not working and I'm wondering where to start first. I recently (within 2 months) replaced the turn signal / hazard / cruise control module thing in the steering wheel column. It has worked since then, but just recently completely stopped working.

Any advice?

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It intermittently works. Kinda weird. It worked for half the ride home today, then just stopped working.

Fuse is good

jcooklock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when I replaced my multifunction switch I found that I had to jimmy with where it connects to to get it to work properly.

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking it might be the connection under the dash that the multifunction switch plugs into. The one with the bolt right through the middle of it. Chevy could have done a lot better on designing that one! it was a pain in the ass to get to

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you might want to check every fuse in the cab...and make sure both your brakes are working..I know you said you checked...but at night, have someone turn on your lights and make sure all three brake lights are working correctly, separately from your tail lights.

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brake lights work. Plus it intermittently works, which suggests maybe a electrical control module or something. I don't really even know if there is such a thing on these. Anyone?