CRAZY GUY FROM NORTH CAROLINA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Hi, I bought my Tahoe in November last year, just getting around to officially say hey. My name is Roger and I'm from the Piedmont triad area of NC, I work on large transport category aircraft. My hoe is a 2011 SSV 5W4 with only 72k miles. I traded in a 2012 Impala LT with lees miles but I've been wanting a Tahoe for a few years. I sold my 99 k3500 to my son so I am downsizing the fleet. I just want to say I like all the help from you guys, as I have learned a lot here.

In my previous life before working on aircraft I was in the Automotive business, I was the repo guy in Miami, and I cleaned out wallets, writing service at various dealerships, I mean stealerships sorry.

I've done several enhancements since I got the hoe, first off was a center console, as there was no armrest,
next Put in the factory homelink panel PnP. then a DIC another PnP. Changed the steering wheel from the cheap rubber to a leather wrapped with radio controls another PnP Seems to me the factory does a good job of dumbing down the truck for law enforcement use. It probably cost them more to retool that stuff. Led interior Lights, and a rostra Bluetooth which is currently disconnected due to a cheap wiring harness. other than that. that's about it.

For hobbies I like to get on Harley, drink a few beers and listen to Casey Kasem AT40 reruns. not always in that order though. JUST MY @CENTS WORTH

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Rodger..Nice that you found such a nice SSV Tahoe!!

You must of had a field day repoing vehicles in Miami..You were lucky you were not shot with all the guns down here in crazy Miami.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts