Corsa Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have been looking at the Corsa Sport for my 2005 Tahoe z71. The more I search the more I think I should stick with what I have, stock pipes with flowmaster muffler. I like the deep rumble sound, I am still unsure what the sport sounds like as each video seems different. A few years back everyone seemed to like this cat back system. For those that have this one, what do you think?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Corsa setup is very nice but your honestly better welding in a muffler of your choice if the piping is in good shape I’ve got a Magnaflow muffler on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windwalker

Reaction score
So I have been looking at the Corsa Sport for my 2005 Tahoe z71. The more I search the more I think I should stick with what I have, stock pipes with flowmaster muffler. I like the deep rumble sound, I am still unsure what the sport sounds like as each video seems different. A few years back everyone seemed to like this cat back system. For those that have this one, what do you think?
I personally love the Corsa sound. Nothing compares to the quality in my opinion. That being said price wise its probably not the smartest decision. Saving up now to get the catback myself. However I think if you do headers and live in a subdivision or that type of neighborhood you might wanna think of something a little more tame. Either way let us know what you end up doing and post video. Cheers

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still love my corsa sport, well worth the money especially if you can find a deal on it!

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love Corsa, i had it on my C5 10 years ago. looking for something similar with very little drone while cruising

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another question if anyone is listening.. Do you need to do anything else if you would weld in a different muffler? Would the stock tune still be OK? Probably because it's such a minor change?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63