Corsa on 2015 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I love my Corsa exhaust. Sounds amazing on a cold start in the morning and not too over bearing during regular driving.

Last edited:

Jorgez28

Reaction score
I really like those cani just put the exhaust tips on my stock exhaust?

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man! I mounted mine about 3 weeks ago. One of the best upgrades I think i've done for my Tahoe. Love that cold start sound in the morning. Nice rumble to it without disturbing the neighbors too much lol. The no drone technology is awesome too. Sounds nice and quiet when you're cruising on the freeway. 20170106_185815.jpg

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys pay a shop to install or did you install yourself (floor jack and stands)?

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys pay a shop to install or did you install yourself (floor jack and stands)?
It took about an hour and a half for my brother and I to install it. There is a shop here in the Bay Area that rents out their car lifts and all of their tools to do your own work. It fits exactly where the factory exhaust is. All Plug n Play. It can be done with a floor jack & stands however, it may be more time consuming and difficult that way.