corner lights fogging over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there a couple typical issues that come with the ebay lights. first one you can try is run some sealant around the edge where the clear lense is supposed to be sealed to the housing. after that id leave the sense out sitting in the sun with the bulbs out. let the inside fully dry out before you put it back in. and make sure the vent is clear.

OP
OP
Shaw520

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Drakon,.. i'll give that a shot.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you get them to seal i have another tip for you. ebay lights use cheap plastic that usually oxidizes pretty quick. if you know someone that can do a good spray can job or someone at a body shop have them shoot some clear coat on the lense. or get yourself some maguire's plastic x so you can polish and coat them regularly. clear coat will keep them looking better longer or the plastic x will keep the oxidation from showing keeping them looking good longer.

OP
OP
Shaw520

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good tip,... Ive had pretty good luck with clear coat from a rattle can,...My wifes Rav4 had yellow headlights,.. I sanded and buffed them out then clear coated them,.... I was very impressed,... they looked better than new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont