Cooling System Overhaul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ge0rgin0

Reaction score
My 05 Regency is reaching 119,*** miles. I noticed i'd have to top off the reservoir more often than usual so after a careful look i found a leak on top tank driver side radiator.

So i been thinking, to fix and clean it I'm lookin at around $90 at a local shop, new $105 lifetime

At Autozone around $200 but im gonna get them to price match so i can rack up points for the extra $20, hey that's a gallon of Antifreeze right there.

But while im at it was thinking of dropping in a new water Pump AC Delco $125 Lifetime and a good thermostat, what temp. Specific you all recommend?

I also noticed the timing cover gasket might need replacing too.
Thinking of doing all that and i wont have to worry about it for a long time

Other day, on my 96 Tahoe the squeaking from under the hood was driving me crazy, ended up dropping in new Alternator, idler & stabalizer pulley, ac bypass pulley and a new serpentine belt and wow!! Next up is removing the fan clutch and wiring up electric fans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2