Console Organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
What do you guys keep in your center consoles and how do you keep it organized? We've been blessed with freakin huge center consoles in these trucks, but I can never seem to keep mine in any semblance of order. I get annoyed with the mess so I just keep very little in there. But that's a sucky solution and wasted space that drives me crazy as well..

Curious to see what you guys do!

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pistol safe is bolted to the right side bottom, and the Anti-Gravity Micro-Start carrying case lays up against the left wall of the console. My carry pistol nestles in between the two when I'm driving (hers fits a holster on the left side of the console by her right knee). :waytogo:

OP
OP
PNWMuseumman

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
Lol mine looks like a kitchen junk drawer... Lol ah well. Every time I clean it out, the wife fills it with junk again so I gave up

Right!? Same here on the junk drawer!

That's what drives me crazy.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pen and paper towards the front, chargers and charging cables towards the rear, glasses case and cleaning spray and rag in the well on the left, feather duster on top of everything. Still looks like a junk drawer but I cannot see in there anyway when driving so its all by feel. Some music CDs under the pen and paper and in the well.

Martinjmpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue. My "solution" is to put a canvas bag (like a heavy duty grocery bag) in the console as a "liner" and then put everything in there.

At least that way when I need something instead of having to dig through the console I can lift the bag out - and dig through that. :rolleyes:

Like I said, it's a solution but not a great one. Would love to figure out something better but I just haven't taken the time to do so.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha, my vehicles are all pretty much spotless EXCEPT my console. My console looks a little like my Ex's Purse. Full of everything random. About $30 worth of spare change coins, CD's, chargers, napkins, sunglasses, breath fresheners, you name it. I need to organize it all somehow

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine used to be a garbage can. I finally cleaned it out last year and found receipts from 2011.....:Nonono:

Finally installed a Console Vault so just my guns and mags. Unless I want to leave something of value in the car while I'm out. Then I'll toss it in there.

The mess has moved to the cutouts under the radio. At least I can't cram 6 years worth of crap in there:rotflmao:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844